Welcome to Employment Support Peer-Helpers Program Inc.
Are you living with mental illness?
Are you looking for work?
We want to help you.
If you are serious about work, we can help.
What we do:
- We start helping when you phone or walk-in.
- One-on-one assistance to consumers of mental health based on employment needs.
- We help you in the creation of a Resume.
- Offer job search assistance, preparation for workplace integration
- We provide various workshops to help prepare you for the workplace
- Overcome barriers to employment
- Advocate to employers and the community at large for workplace inclusion
- Computer & Internet Access
- Employment counselling
- Fax service
- Access to Job search planning
How to find us:
97 Cameron St.
Moncton, NB, E1C-5Y7